Monday, February 11, 2008

6 months and counting....


I can't believe in 3 months I will be a Mother of two. WE are both so excited for Charlie to arrive! My last doctor appointment was Friday. I had my glucose test for gestational diabetes. No news is good news! I had a good checkup and the doc says he grew a lot this time. Charlie loves to kick me and is killing my back. My siatic nerve is a wreck right now. Besides the horrible back pain I am feeling great and still manage to make it to the gym and walk almost everyday. I keep having dreams of a natural birth too? I gave up my craving of Snickers for lent. Cereal seems to keep me going throughout the day! Our next appointment will be the 3-D ultrasound!...
I keep saying I am carrying him different than I did Vera and I think this photo will prove that. I carried Vera so high and Charlie likes to lay low!....

8 comments:

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

You look great! I can tell you are definitely carrying a boy. Connor killed my sciatica too. My foot would be numb by the end of a 12 hour shift. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Does Vera get that you have a baby in your belly yet?

Anonymous said...

Nadia, You are beautiful. You look great. I can't believe that you are going to have 2 kids very soon. I remember you walking down the aisle at my wedding. It seems like just yesterday. Hope the back pain eases up. Take care of yourself, Vera, Charlie & of course Clay. Love You All!! Aunt Mindy

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

That's great you are still exercising! I was opposite. I carried Kylie really low...

Jason and Carrie said...

You read my mind! I was just going to ask you to send some belly shots! You look good! What a fast pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Nad, You're just the most beautiful mother in the world. Just as beautiful carrying Charlie as you were with Miss V!
Love,
Dad

Koontz Family said...

I can't believe it has been 6 months already! Little Charlie will be here before you know it and I can't wait to meet him. It seems like just the other day you finally "popped"! You are beautiful!!!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

You look great! It is so exciting that you will have a new addition soon. And the ultrasound coming up, how fun. Do you have the option of viewing in 4D too. We loved that with Parker. Well thanks for sharing the belly shots. Those are so fun to watch. Funny how different you've carried. Take care!

Jess said...

You look amazing!! I can't believe you are 6 months!! Times just flies by! You are right too with the way you are carrying him. isn't it crazy how different things can be. I am so excited for all of you! I want to know what Vera thinks about Mommy's growing belly.