Monday, February 15, 2010

snow?????

I know my Ohio family and friends are like who cares snow we got tons of it... But, I live 30 miles from Florida and an hour from the beach..... So, when we get snow here it shuts down the whole town. Schools got called off the day before, streets shut down and even Fort Rucker let the soldiers go home early for less than four inches of snow.
We had a great time playing in the snow and watching the beautiful flakes fall! After naptime Clay took the kids sledding with a broken down box, creative!!!!








6 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Great pictures!

Nadia- You have inspired me tons to blog...so I've created one...check it out! :) I'd love your opinion!

Lindsey said...

Hey Nadia... I am in the same boat as Aly... we were both Brandy's college roommates and we have both been following your blog for quiet some time. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big they have become - I think we have following since Vera was an infant! Enjoy the snow - we have plenty up here in the midwest if you are missing it!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

AWESOME!!! I am so happy you all got some snow! I remembered when it snow for like 20 minutes there last year... We thought it was AMAZING! But to actually get some snow that sticks to the ground! WOW!

Dreyer Family said...

So much fun! I can only imagine how exciting that was for the families down there. Love ya,
Kel

Jess said...

CRAZY!! that is awesome! bring back memories of the chest high snow i got to play in with you and charlie last year! miss you. i will call you back and we can talk about trips!

Jason and Carrie said...

That's exciting! Poor Jaycie can't go out in the snow up here anymore... too deep! Cute pictures :)