Tuesday, February 16, 2010

happy v-day

I was told on Friday to get a shower and pack an overnight bag and my Valentine's Day surprise was coming around naptime. I was so excited when my friend, Sally came to the door and whisked me away for the weekend. Clay and her twin boys watched the kiddos while we went to Florida. We got to eat out, stay up late chatting and SHOP!!! Sally was on a mission to find clothes that actually fit me! We had a great time and it was a much deserved break from my wonderful kids. The kids had a blast hanging out with Daddy and the twins. Sledding, watching tons of movies, playing video games and eating junk! Poor Daddy got pucked on 3 times during the night and didn't tell me until I got home because he knew I would rush home....
Clay got major bonus points for this Valentine's Day gift and I told him I'm not sure how he is going to top this next year?!?!?!


5 comments:

Jess said...

congrats to you! that sounds PERFECT!! way to go clay!

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful! Glad you had such a great Valentine's Day!!!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I am so JEALOUS!!!! That would have been awesome! Kuddos to Clay! I know you had a great time! Hope you got a cute outfit!!!

Jason and Carrie said...

That's so much fun! Hope you got some good stuff! Love the kids shirts for Valentine's Day!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

What a great gift. I know you enjoyed yourselves. I can't get over how much your sweeties have grown. They are absolutely adorable. I just love Charlie's smile.