Tuesday, November 10, 2009

disney trip-day 5

The kids had a great time together and Disney was a blast. But, my favorite part of the trip was spending time with my brother! It had been 20 years since we went to Disney and to do it all over again with our children was pretty cool! Unfortunately, Clay was not able to come with us due to his course but it was hard to pass up such an amazing offer the military was giving and to share that with the family was something he wanted to do for them. Since he was not there I decided that it would not be right to go to the Magic Kingdom without him. That is a special moment that we should do as a family! So until next time.....

The four cousins @ Epcot

My kids loved riding the bus!

Nash and Kelly were great help with my kiddos!
NEMO!!!!


1 comment:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

That is a great picture of the cousins!!! I am glad you all got to take advantage of that amazing offer which we missed out on... LOL!