Tuesday, April 14, 2009

easter sunday

Miss V when she came out of her room to find Easter Baskets....

Some dump trucks for Charlie

Look at those long legs and high heels.
Now I know why 2t pants don't fit. She has long legs like Mommy...
Taking a bite of his chocolate bunny
Not sure he likes that taste...... yet
Miss V loves chocolate!
Mommy's favorite, peeps!
should I take it???
Why not....
yummy, yummy, yummy




We didn't do anything special for Easter this year. We went to church and lunch like always and our favorite Sunday tradition, naps!



HUGS HUGS HUGS
and KISSESS XOXOXOXO





After naptime we played with all our new Easter toys and got icecream!
Our adorable Easter Bunny
icecream face!




















11 comments:

Briana, Oliver and Sophie Stolley said...

OMG I LOVE the orange & white. Charlie is sooooo perfect in his sweater vest. I want a little boy!

Brooke and David said...

Looks like a great Easter! I love their outfits! Too adorable and the colors are great! Did you order those from some fancy kids store?! :)

6.5 weeks!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you did have fun:) Love the outfits...so cute:)

Andriot family said...

Love all the Easter pictures. Vera and Charlie are adorable! I've emailed Carrie to see about getting together while you are in town. I hope it works out, I would love for our kids to meet too!

Berger Family said...

I love the orange, you all look great, sounds like you had a great day.

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

You and Vera looked so beautiful and Charlie was so handsome in his sweater vest! LOVE his fauxhawk!

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

You have the stinkin cutest kids!!!

Jess said...

very adorable! looks like your easter was just PERFECT!!

Jason and Carrie said...

I LOVE Vera and Charlie's outfits! So cute! You need to do Red Studio pictures in those outfits!

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

you guys look beautiful in your orange! Happy Easter!

Lisa M said...

I love the outfits they are adorable! Especially that color of orange