Thursday, November 06, 2008

bad day at the duncans.....

One time I posted a picture of Vera crying and got lots of grieve from Gma's and Gpa's about it. "Don't ever post that again". Yes, it seems that my kids are gemson the blog, but we all know that is not true. I want to apologize to Jenny and Jayme for the episode Vera had at gymnastics yesterday, wow. I had to get Charlie from the stroller and when V could not find me she flipped out. It doesn't help that she is getting her 2 year molors. I also need to apologize to Brooke. She flipped out during our shopping trip too. Than Charlie had to sympathy cry. I wanted to pull my hair out and I'm sure Brooke did too.....To top the day off Charlie did not nap well. I thought it could not get any worse....
I get so upset than I sit back and think about how hard it must be for my friends whose husbands are deployed. Laura who has done it twice and Jess who just started her long deployment. Yes, Clay has been deployed to Iraq twice. Once for a few short months and the other a year. But, it does not compare to being deployed with kids..... Although Clay workd 14+ hours a day he gets to come home to his kids and me. So, thank you to all the Mom's who are doing it alone......
After a hard day of being a Mom Clay took us to get some icecream! Can you tell Miss V loved it!!!!

4 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

aww, we all have our days! toddlers an be so belligerant!!!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

There is no need to apologize!!!! I have those days all the time!! But I definitely know how stressful they can be!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!

Brooke and David said...

Girl, hush your mouth!! I think Vera upset you worse than it did me! She didn't bother me at all! Hey, she's 2 (almost) what do ya expect?! hehe I'll go shopping with you and both kids again no matter the day! Hugs to such a terrific mommy!!

Unknown said...

Icecream makes everything better:)