Thursday, April 03, 2008

random pictures

Hey folks... Things are heating up down in lower Alabama. The temperature has reached the 80's and I think it will stay like that for many more months. The sunscreen and bug repellent is out! Time for the pool to open and head down to the beach!
I had some random pictures thought I would share with everyone.....
These ponytail shots are for Great Grandpa Dreyer and Pappa Norm. They both love ponytails!!!

Hard to wrap that hair around that big head!

She looks way to old to be 16 months!

Some more touches to Charlies room. I got this blackhawk helicopter with his name for his door!

My Mom made this for Vera and we added it to her door too!

For now they have their own rooms, but hopefully our next move when they are both sleeping through the night they can share a room! I loved have bunkbeds with my brother when we were young!

Our friends had this made for us at Charlie's baby shower for everyone to leave a special note. What a great keepsake!

Found another helicopter to add to the collection!

Cutie all smiles!

I love when she points! She has the exact same hands as me, nice and chunky!

11 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

i am so jealous of your weather right now... it's raining here again and i had to turn the heat back on :( congrats on the van!! it will definitely come in handy with all the traveling you guys do!

Anonymous said...

Great G-Pa Dreyer says, Thank you,
Thank you, Thank you. He loves
that adorable little girl in her
ponytail.
Nadia - the room looks adorable and
Vera gets cuter and cuter with every passing day. She DOES NOT
have a big head!

Luv
G-Ma D

Anonymous said...

I agree Great-Gma Dreyer - I wish they would stop saying that! Her head is perfect for the awesome brain she has.
Grandma Carol

Jason and Carrie said...

I love the new additions to Charlie's room. The gift your friends gave you is so neat! And I heard about the mini!!! YEAH! Vera looks so cute with that pony!

Berger Family said...

We get excited when it's 50 around here, I can't imagine 80. Love the ponytail.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my hands on Sweet Pea II's ponytail. I bet little brother Charlie will love to pull on it also in a few years.
Vera Ann has a beautifully shaped head to accomodate her beautiful personality!
Love,
Pappa Norm

Unknown said...

I can't wait for some warm weather around here...you are so lucky! I love her hair in a ponytail too! She's getting so big!

The Thorson Family said...

What a cutie with the ponytail -- love it! Is that your new car Vera's in? It looks nice! I'm sure you guys are loving it :-)

Jess said...

WHAT CAR IS THAT???? DID you get a new one or that the rendezvous? (how ever you spell?) Great photos

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

I love the name plates for their doors. They are so unique. The other pics are sweet too. She's getting so big.

Lisa M said...

I love her ponytail its so cute...I can't believe its already 80 i miss that so much about the south, its actually snowing right now and the forecast is its suppose to stay snowing all week =(. But thankfully i get a break from it next week im going to GA i wish it was a closer drive or i'd come and visit you for sure. I love all the decorations you have for baby Charlie they're adorable.