Monday, January 21, 2008

getting older




It seems like Vera is doing something new everyday...
-As you saw in the last video she can point to many body parts and loves to talk. Too bad we can't understand a thing she says?
-These photos are of Vera matching the shapes in the right slots. Daddy worked hard with her last night and she loved it!
-Daddy taught Vera to climb up her little rocking chair alone a few weeks ago. Today we found her climbing up the couch. Now we really have to keep an eye on her... When she climbs up she likes to stand and do her SO BIG pose!
-She went from walking to running....
-Clay came home one night to me crying. (not unusual when I am pregnant) but it was because Vera doesn't need my help eating anymore. I can sit across the table from her and eat with her.
-She has a ton of teeth too. She is getting the hardest teeth right now, her eye teeth. One is halfway through and the other one is about to break through. She has a mouth full!
I am so in love with the stage she is in! SO MUCH FUN!!!! I hope you guys are enjoying it too through the site?

5 comments:

Koontz Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting right before my eyes! It seems like she is so much bigger than the last time I saw her...and that was only a day ago!

Jason and Carrie said...

Love that video! She is growing and changing so much! She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

What? You can't understand what
she is saying.....Gr. Grandma can!
She wants to hurry up and see
G-Ma and G-Pa.

Love ya,

G-Ma

Berger Family said...

I just love hearing them talking in the back seat. She seems to understand what she is saying just fine!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big, not a baby anymore. Just a sweet little girl, who is absolutely adorable. They do grow up fast. So you are lucky to be there to see it all, like I was. It makes a big difference. Love & Treasure every single moment. Love You!!! Aunt Mindy