Thursday, January 24, 2008

blonde ambition

For the first time in 27 years I have colored my hair. Believe me I am the expert on knowing how hard this is to achieve. I have been coloring clients hair for 9 years now. I have been called many names when I tell them my blonde is natural...
I was born with no hair and when it came in it was see through like most kids. Except, I was fortunate enough to stay blonde. I even kept the blonde through puberty. When Vera was born I got a strip of dark hair but it seemed to grow back blonde after her birth. But since I have been pregnant with Charlie the blonde is history. I am hoping this is just temporary during my pregnancy...
I got the worst haircut ever. She cut my layers too short and took the remaining blonde I had off. Than I got a million comments about how dark my hair was in my last belly shot. That is when I knew I had to take action. Good thing I can do it myself and save some $$!
I am sad that I had to color my hair and afraid that I opened up a new can of worms... We shall see!

8 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

No way... I don't believe it! I never thought the day would come when you would put color in your hair! It looks really good Nad!

Koontz Family said...

I can't believe it either! Wow...you are now a new woman!!! Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Looks great! That's amazing that you've never colored your hair. My friend that does my hair has had every hair color. I couldn't begin to tell you how long I've been getting color to my hair....way too long. I don't think I've ever heard of anyones hair changing color during pregnancy. Interesting!

Anonymous said...

yeah my computer works...anyway I think your beautiful no matter what your hair color is.

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Nadia, it looks great!!!!!!!!!! You are beautifuly no matter what! You look awesome!

Anonymous said...

You always look great. I like you both ways. You are beautiful & glowing. Love You!!! Aunt Mindy

Becky said...

Nadia - I really like the blonde. At least yours only turned brown during pregnancy - I started going GRAY!!!

Jess said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!