Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tag

The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I have an extra bone in the arch of my foot.
2. I have serious road rage and control issues when I am at the wheel
3. I have never colored or highlighted my hair.
4. I wish I was shorter and of course skinny
5. I hate to cook
6. I am obsessed with cleaning and secretly enjoy it.
7. I chew the skin on the side of my nails when I am nervous.
8. I hate the feeling of paper bags and lollipop sticks

I tag.....
1. Kelly
2. Monica
3. Stephanie
4. Britny
5. Aunt Mindy
6. Angela
7. Kristi
8. Aunt Melodie

5 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Interesting!

beth ewing said...

i had no idea that you've never highlighted or colored your hair. and you do it so well for others.

Jess said...

awesome "nutty" things about you....I was really surprised to hear about the ROAD RAGE one...I would of NEVER EVER guessed that one!

(wink wink)

NesrstaFamily said...

I have road rage too! It's a problem. Love these unique facts.

Anonymous said...

Cool factoids Nad. I don't know where you got the road rage or nail biting, but I'm glad you're tall like me. I also hate the feel of lollipop sticks.
Love,
Dad