Wednesday, August 15, 2007

9 months

They say it takes 9 months to make a baby and 9 months to take it off! I AGREE
Breast feeding, working out and eating right has helped me get back to my pre-baby weight. Things are saggy, soft and hips are wider. But, it is nice to get back in my old clothes again. I gained around 40 pounds with Vera and an extra 10 during our fertility (hormones and IUI procedures).
I lost the baby weight and now I am working on those last 10 freakin pounds. I am eating right and run 3 miles a day, 5 days a week and hit the gym for weights 2 days a week. I am determined to get my own body back. I hope to be in a bikini next year! TEE HEE


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadia, You are beautiful no matter what your weight is. But I know how exciting it is to get back into you pre-baby clothes. Keep up the great (hard) work). You look great. Love Aunt Mindy

Jason and Carrie said...

Wow! You look REALLY good! I'm jealous! Isn't it nice seeing the results of your hard work?

Anonymous said...

NAD YOU LOOK REALLY GREAT, BUT YOU ALWAYS DID.

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Good for you! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all of the hard work=)
You look awesome!!! and i'm sure feel awesome too=)

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

You go girl! You look fabulous. Keep it up!
Leah

Anonymous said...

Wow; What a babe!
Keep at it. Success takes time.
I love your determination.
Remember, "the pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret"
Love,
Dad

NesrstaFamily said...

Oooo, your Dad's comment has made me want to get out there and exercise. Well, that and the fact that you look AWESOME!!!

Jess said...

You look more then FABULOUS!!! And I do have to agree that you always did. You are just naturally a gorgeous girl. And now you are a fricken MILF!!! Love ya girl!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

You look fantastic!!!!!!! The last 10lbs is always the hardest to get off! But it will come! After gaining 75lbs with Caeleb and 65lbs with Alaura, I did not think I was ever going to loose it. BUt running is the best thing!!! Now I get to do it all over again! Ha! I am already at th 45lb mark and have 3 more months. You look HOT!!

Jayme