Monday, July 30, 2007

Date Night

Clay and I went on our first date since Vera was born! You non-military blog visitors are probably thinking we are crazy but we are not as fortunate as most people to have our parents close to us. My fellow army wives know how exciting it is to have your parents in town to get a night out! It was fun but I missed Vera.. We went to dinner and put put golf! My Mom had a great time alone with Vera! All they did was play play play, what Grandma's are there for!
THANKS MOM!!!



6 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

WOW! Nadia- you guys look fantastic! So happy for you that you had the chance to go and have some time as a married couple! It fees so good doesn't it?!

beth ewing said...

i'm about to use my first teenage babysitter here this next weekend. i'm a little scared but i know her really well and trust her completely.

when i get to AL, we will trade date nights so you and clay can go out again.

Anonymous said...

Good for you & Clay. You guys are so good looking. What a beautiful family. Glad you had a good time & who better to babysit than grandma Carol. She's the most fun grandma on earth. Love You Guys!!! Aunt Mindy

Jason and Carrie said...

Sounds good to me! Even with my parents in town, Jason and I don't get out enough! You two look great!

NesrstaFamily said...

Wheew Heew! Date night. I know how hard they are to come by. You guys look awesome.

Jess said...

You both look amazing! How fun it must have been to have the night with your hubby. Luke and I see have yet to have a date night. Makenna has been babysat before but for nothing fun like that!!