Sunday, July 15, 2007

8 Months Old



It is hard to believe that 8 months ago Vera was born. She is growing up so fast or should I say too fast. This morning she was moving all over the place and having a blast playing by herself with her toys like her true independant self. I looked at Clay and said she could not hold her head up a few months ago and now look at her. I am in awww at the new things she does everyday. Today she moved herself in a complete circle. You can see her top teeth sprouting more and more.
I am so glad I can share Vera with everyone. We tried so hard to get pregnant and had so much support from our friends and family. I think it is fitting that you get to watch her grow up too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadia & Clay, She is just beautiful. I can't believe she is 8 mos. old. I am so glad you share so much of her life with us. I check out the blog every single day. She just puts a smile on my face. I love you all sooooo much! You are doing a fabulous job raising Vera. Congrats! to you both! Love Aunt Mindh

Jason and Carrie said...

8 months, holy cow! Vera is a beauty! I am so glad you share your pictures with us too! Good things come to those who wait!

Jess said...

I don't even have words for the last many posts you have on here. She is just amazing. I can't believe how much she has changed and the things that she is doing. She is such a little girl now Nad and just beautiful too!!!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

HE HE HE I love the bouncing! Hate to tell you this but they just keep growing. I keep looking for ways to stop it!! Pretty soon she will hit the 1 year marker. I cannot believe she is growing so fast either... I'm glad you share pics with us too! Keep them coming!

beth ewing said...

everyone always tells you to enjoy them when they're little b/c it goes so fast. i dont' think you realize how true that is until you have your own. she is just so precious and we can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

I check the blog several times a week! I feel like I have been there watching her grow up, yet I've never met her. Your blog is awesome and I am so happy for the three of you! Vera is so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Take care!