Sunday, April 22, 2007

Worth the Wait

Clay and I bought this onsie for Vera because we thought it was so fitting. "WORTH THE WAIT". We are so blessed to have Vera in our lives. We tried so hard to get pregnant and we are so glad the Lord blessed us with Vera! She is the most precious thing that has happened to us...........
Clay was gone this weekend to visit his best friend in Florida, Vera's God Father and could hardly wait to get home to get some Vera lovin! Vera and I had a great time together this weekend. We got to visit with our friends and do some more house work. I stained our new office furniture while Clay was gone and finished decorating the house! WHORAY
I think Vera is going to cut some teeth any day now. Her bottom gums are starting to open up and they are really hurting her. Always fun dealing with a teething baby!

She loves her Daddy


She might not have my hair color but she has my eye color!

5 comments:

beth ewing said...

my friend had that onesie for her little girl too. cute.

man you two take lots of trips. i wish i could too.

Jason and Carrie said...

That onesie is PERFECT! Very cute pictures! Vera has the best smile!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of you two at the bottom! You are looking great Nadia... keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

You are right Nadia, she does have you eye color. I think sometimes she looks a little like Will. But other than that she is Clay dead on. You are both beautiful. Grandma & grandpa are back behind the gate safe & sound. Ha Ha. They had a great visit & we loved having them with us. Time is so precious. Spend every single moment you can with that beautiful baby. Love You So Much. You look great. Love Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so precious! You both look great and Vera is adorable! I hope we get to run into each other in our travels one of these days so I can meet this cutie!