Friday, April 27, 2007

Beach Day

The family took a drive this afternoon to Destin Florida. It is only a 1 1/2 hour drive to see beautiful white sand beaches. Clay missed out on the beach last time we were in Florida so today was very special for him. Vera loved the beach. She loved watching the waves and even enjoyed the water hitting her feet. People walking by were taking pictures of her she was so cute! We had a blast and I had so many great pictures I had to post them all! I hope you enjoy....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that was soo much fun! Looks like you guys had a great time... it is so cool that the beach is not far! I love Vera's Red's outfit too. It's so CUTE!

beth ewing said...

looks like you had fun. i know you're happy to be out of MO and closer to the beach.

she better love the ocean by the time she comes out here to visit. hehe!

Anonymous said...

T-Totally awesome.
What a beautiful family!
I'm so proud of you guys!
Love,
Dad