Thursday, November 16, 2006

She has arrived...

Our New Family......













Waiting to get discharged from the hospital















Look at her head of hair....
After her first bath




















Daddy overjoyed at the site of his new baby!



















We have arrived home from the hospital. I was admitted on Tuesday evening and started my induction. I went into hard labor around 5am the next day. I was given the epideral at 7am and waited for Daddy to arrive after his big test. He arrived at 11:30 and I started pushing at 11:45. 20 minutes later Vera arrived healthy and happy.
I am a good pusher!
More pics to come.........

7 comments:

Jess said...

WHATEVER!!! I am jealous, only 30 mins of pushing!! You are my hero!!

Jess said...

Now that I finished reading everything and looking at all the pictures...you are my hero...you look wonderful...not like you just pushed out a 7 lb precious baby girl 24 hours before! You all look wonderful. And she is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE ALL THE HAIR. BRITT WILL BE JEALOUS OVER 20 MINS OF PUSHING!!! CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU.

LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her next spring/summer! Love you both!

Todd and Stephanie Koontz

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad everyone is happy and healthy.

Jon and Angela Britton

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition. Good thing she looks more like her mom than her dad. Just kidding. She is a beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

beth ewing said...

i'm jealous. they told me i got the pusher of the year award b/c i was so good but he still wasn't coming out. i pushed for an hour and half before they had to get him with the forceps. you have no idea how glad you should be for such a short amount of pushing. congrats!