Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We enjoyed some of Clay's wonderful deep fried turkey, Candy's special stuffing and green bean cassorole and our neighbors wonderful desserts. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.
Love
Nadia

Our neighbor Ellie getting her baby fix with Vera! It was a beautiful 70 degree day outside!

I don't know what I would do without my Mom here to help... What a blessing


The guys trying to settle their tummy's after dinner while wathing football.

Daddy making his Thanksgiving Day phone calls while Vera passes out on his chest.

Deep frying the yummy turkey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy First Thanksgiving Vera! Love, Laura and Kylie

Jess said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so glad to see you had a wonderful day.