Friday, January 23, 2009

tag... your it

Rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules. Tag six people...
tagged by Brooke

1. I cook breakfast for Clay every morning. Yes, I know it is a shocker. I enjoy cooking breakfast food and we see him more in the a.m. than in the evening during dinner time.
2. I have two middle names. Nadia Colleen Miriam Duncan, both named after my grandma's.
3. I always sleep the same way with my hands tucked under my chin on my side. My Mom sleeps this way and my daughter does too. WIERD
4. Everyone knows I love to clean house but I HATE to clean bathrooms. Thank you Mom for always getting down and dirty in the bathrooms when you visit!
5. I have huge fingers and hands. I wear a size 8 ring, HUGE.
6. I love watching home movies from my childhood. I guess I had such a fantastic childhood I love reliving it...

I tag:
Carrie, Heather B, Laura, Jessica G., Kelly, & Carissa

No comments: