Friday, January 23, 2009

getting closer

I am doing things so different with the second baby. I was obsessed with teaching Vera how to crawl. With Charlie I can wait till he crawls and than I will have to look after two mobile kids. I was playing with the kids in the play room and turn around to find Charlie doing this... He is almost there! He might wait till he is with Pappa Norm, Gen, Uncle Nash and Aunt Kelly next weekend! I want to get the first one on film like I did Vera. Maybe I need to get the doggy bowl out (worked for V). If only Steph and Kim were here to witness it again!

2 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Man, I remember Vera crawling for the first time like it was yesterday! That has been a long time ago already! Look how things have changed! Bring out that dog bowl and go, Charlie, go! =)

Koontz Family said...

I should have commented on this a long time ago, but talking to you just now made me remember. I can't believe that both kids want that darn dog bowl so much! Bring it out and get it on camera. I wish I could be there to witness it too...and to pull the dog bowl away like a carrot at the end of a stick!