Monday, August 25, 2008

wet weekend

From Friday through Monday we have had a steady rainfall. That means staying at home with the family!!!! We've had a great time hanging out. We played with lots of toys and even got to play in the rain. We had some yummy skyline and Vera watched her first full length movie with Daddy last night, Ratatolie.
My workaholic hubby still managed to sneek out twice during naptime to go to work while i cleaned up house. I guess we are both guilty of not being able to chill out...




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss V seems to really love her skyline and Charlie is getting soooo big! I miss you:)

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

the video isn't working for me?

Jason and Carrie said...

I LOVE raining weekends... so relaxing! I think Vera looks so old in some of these pictures... and that skyline dip looks GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Charlie looks so big - he is growing up way too fast...and Miss V looks like she can make her own
fun, rainy days or not! Skyline
looks yummy.

Luv,
G-Ma Dreyer in Florida
PS We could not get the video to
work either.....

Mikey P said...

Too cute! Love the action photos! Hope you are doing well.

NesrstaFamily said...

I have been checking your blog often. I am sorry I havent been blogging in a while. Things are hectic. Thinking about you guys...