Friday, August 29, 2008

3 months old


I can't believe how much my baby has grown... He is 15 pounds now and as you can tell he loves to eat, sleep, smile and spit up! He is such an easy baby, calm like his Mommy! The best part is he is sleeping through the night (7:30pm-6:00am)! He coos a lot and giggles when you tickle him. He smiles so big you can see his gums and dimple! Vera ask for Cha-lie when she wakes up and puts her babydoll with him all the time! It just doesn't get much better than this!
We are in Florida for the long Labor Day weekend. I will post pictures when we return!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He's such a cutie! You truly are blessed to have such a great baby!!!

The Aliaga Family said...

Look at that smile :) Adorable!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

How sweet! He is adorable and sounds like a lot of fun. Way to go for sleeping through the night too. We had to wait 9 months for that.

Jess said...

WOW 3 months already....time goes way to fast. Hope I will be able to keep saying that in the coming months. I really hope you took good notes on babywise and what exactly you did with Charlie so you can share them with your fellow babywise readers. I really can't remember exactly what I did with Makenna....all I know is that it worked!! Oh yeah I am finally caught up with your blog...TOOK ME FOREVER as you are always doing something! I bet you love having your pool with the way the weather is down there. Let me know a good time to come and visit. Either before Christmas or after.....I have no plans but to keep myself busy!!! MISS YOU TONS!!

Anonymous said...

Of course, just a validation of
what G-Pa and I already knew. Our
great grandson is gorgeous, happy,
good and perfect!!

G-Ma Dreyer in Florida

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

he just gets cuter every month! I can't beleive it's already been 3 months. You have to love a laid back baby. Connor was always really chill too.

Rains Family said...

What adorable pictures, he is such a cutie! So glad he is such a good baby.....

Jason and Carrie said...

He is adorable! Have fun in Florida... can't wait to see pics!