Sunday, January 06, 2008

making room...


This weekend we have been busy making room for another baby in our house. Most of my family, Clay's family and Clay's friends have seen our house plus our fellow military friends who have lived or are living here know this called for some creativity. Although we have a 4 bedroom home it is small. We managed to move our office into the large closet in the hallway. I am not a pack rat and with all our moves I have managed to keep things at a minimum so there was not much in there and believe it or not we can still walk in our storage room outside and get to everything. Charlie's room is empty now and the next step in painting! FUN FUN

Check out these photos of Vera helping me clean today. She loves the broom and swiffer. And the last photo is after I took them away from her... She takes after her Mom and loves to clean!


7 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Man I bet that's a chore! I don't even want to think about taking all my Christmas decorations down!

Jason and Carrie said...

How cute is that! I love that first picture! Can't wait to see the pictures of Charlie's room... do you have any ideas yet?!?!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

How fun! Man I remember those days preparing for Parker. We have a 3 bedroom so we had to move our office into our "dining room" area(which we never used as a dining room) Some how it alll fits and works out right. Well it's great Vera loves to help!

Koontz Family said...

Little Miss Vera can come clean my house any time! I can't wait to see Charlie's room...if you need any more help just let us know! We must have another Wii night soon. We had a blast. Maybe we should get started earlier though...that way we don't fall asleep on each other!

Berger Family said...

How exciting to get ready for another baby. Getting the room ready means it's getting even closer! Vera can come swiffer or floors anytime she wants.

beth ewing said...

i can't imagine trying to make more room but sadly i'm SO excited to move back to AL b/c those houses are huge compared to what people live in here in Hawaii.

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

How exciting! I love the top picture of Vera...so sweet. Can't wait to see pictures of Charlie's nursery!