Friday, January 04, 2008

I've been tagged

I tag Laura, Monica, Amanda and Heather....

How long have you been together? 5 years in March
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? 30 in a few weeks
Who eats more? Clay
Who said I love you first? I did over the phone...
Who is taller? Clay
Who sings better? Me
Who is smarter? no question, Clay
Who does the laundry? Clay has not done laundry since we have been married
Who does the dishes? me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who pays the bills? me
Who mows the lawn? the army
Who cooks dinner? both... I do when I have to but I hate it and he does when he has a chance, he loves it!
Who drives when you are together? me
Who is more stubborn? toss up
Who kissed who first? he did
Who asked who out? blind date
Who proposed? he did
Who is more sensitive? me
Who has more friends? Clay
Who has more siblings? We have the same #
Who wears the pants in the family? mutual

No comments: