Thursday, November 18, 2010

pensacola marathon

 WE DID IT! Clay, Dave, Felix and I decided to run in the Pensacola Marathon. I was the only smart one and decided to do the half marathon! It was an amazing weekend and a great experience! Minus some major stomach issues at mile 10... I finished and found out I ran on a stress fractured foot.... I ran in 2 hr and 10 minutes and surpassed my goal of "just finishing"! With that said I have already committed to doing the Army 10-miler next year with my friend Jess and really considering doing a full next time.
Not sure if Clay feels the same way... Might have to ask him after his muscles recuperate!
early in the morning......


the boyz


jenny and her friend ran the race too!
we did it!

so close to the finish!


finish line!


all done

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Way to go Nadia and Clay!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess said...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU!! You don't understand how hard it is until you have run one! This can NEVER be taken away! YOU GO GIRL!!