Wednesday, October 27, 2010

murder mystery

I was asked to be in a play for Ft Rucker Community Spouse Club. I was Veronica, the 1920'a starlet who got MURDERED! My best line was my blood curling scream! Clay said it gave him chills and he could not believe it was me! Poor Clay had to participate because I made him! He was a flyboy and what a handsome one he was!
my friend, Crissy (president of FRCSC and narrator for the night)


the handsome flyboys!

cast!


Candice ran the event and played a part in play. She did a FANTATIC job!

4 comments:

Brooke and David said...

Looks fun!!

You look great by the way!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

So cute!!

You look awesome - Teal is SO your color!!!

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

Beautiful!!! What fun!?!?

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Super cool!!!