Sunday, May 30, 2010

through the years

Jess and I have remained very close friends since meeting in flight school in 02'. I thought it would be fun to go back and look at how our friendship has grown. From partying in flight school to meeting our little ones! A friendship that will last forever! LOVE YOU JESS and thank you so much for taking the trip to see me!

Flight school halloween 03' (naughty and nice)

Our husbands first trip to SERE school! he he he

Captains Career Course 06'

New York visit 09'
30th birthday present 10'


2 comments:

Jess said...

OMG that is the best! girl you know I love you! These pictures are the best and it just brings back so many memories.... hiding in the back of the cars, pants splitting down the middle, dancing queens, drama, babies, taxi rides, parties you name it.....

I am so glad that I came to visit you and I just can't believe it has taken me so long. I won't happen again! Hope you had a great birthday with Charlie while we were sucking down some yummy chipotle. Love you girl!

Jason and Carrie said...

Cute!