Wednesday, June 24, 2009

father's day weekend

We had a great trip to the beach this weekend for Father's Day! Our friend, Bridget met us from Savannah too. Tons of pics to come. These are from the hotel we stayed at. It was a fancy hotel/suites that just opened up with lots of amenities....

Clay stayed at the hotel with the kids while Bridget and I had a ladies night out!

Some of the shots are foggy due to the amount of humidity.... This was one of the pools at the hotel! The KIDDY POOL!

Every night they had a lights/water display to music like you would see in Vegas! Very scary being on the 14th floor with small children....

The kids loved the jacuzzi tub and ginormous shower
watching Little Einstein in the morning!
V slept in the bunk beds with all her horses!
Not a kid friendly hotel room!!! Charlie took a few falls.
opening Father's day gifts
Opening his presents from the kids
My favorite gift was this professional portrait (RED STUDIO) and the frame!

6 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Too cute! Looks like a great hotel room! I would be a nervous wreck up there! That is part of the reason I do not want to move on post here... I do not like high rises! I love the frame! Where did you get it made? The picture is beautiful as all of your pictures are GOREGOUS!!!! I might have to steal your idea... What did you all do to poor Charlie? I might have to report you... LOL!

Koontz Family said...

Poor Charlie! He and Emma have matching bruises. I don't know if I would have been able to be so high with Emma on the deck...scary. Especially since she does not know what fear is! Love the frame. What a great idea!

Andriot family said...

What a fun looking place!

THE RED STUDIO said...

Looks like fun! But poor Charlie...ouch! Glad Clay liked his picture. Yeah!

Jason and Carrie said...

That place looks amazing! What a special weekend for Daddy! And I love his gift!

Jess said...

wow looks like you had the best time! what a great weekend get away that was.