Friday, May 08, 2009

upgrade

I wanted to upgrade Charlie's room since we are going to be here for a few more years. I thought now was the best time to do a military/aviator theme. Next place we move we plan on having the kids share a room and after that he will be old enough to tell me what he wants his room to look like! I LOVE IT (thanks Mom for the birthday presents for his room)! Next room is Vera's Big Girl room!



Charlie's, Great Grandpa Johnson made these helicopters for his namesake!


6 comments:

Brooke and David said...

I love the new touches to Charlie's room! Looks great!

See ya in about 3 weeks!!

Unknown said...

Adorable:)

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

So cute! Too bad he couldn't have the paint job we did in his first nursery...

The Steward Family said...

Looks adorable! Perfect for a future pilot!

Jennifer

Jason and Carrie said...

Cute! I love the words!

Koontz Family said...

So cute!!! I love it. You are so creative, Nad.