Thursday, October 23, 2008

well baby checkup

Charlie had his 4 month (almost a month late) well baby check up yesterday. There was a tornado the day of his original appointment and my fellow army wives know how hard it is to get well baby appointments....
He passed with flying colors. Doc said to tell the Grandparents so they can send him $$$!!!! He barely cried for the shots and did well the rest of the day and slept through the night last night! Vera tagged along and was a gem too! She got a Dora sticker, her favorite!
Stats:
Weight is 18lbs 8oz 90%
Length is 27" 95%
Head Circumfrence is 18" 100%

Doc thinks he is going to be 6'2" and slim! He will tower of Daddy he says! Big head like his sister too! Big head=Big brain!
I snuck in his room to take pictures of my babies ouchies....


9 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks so peaceful lying there! What a big boy!!!

Leone Family said...

Good job Charlie! I just LOVE him. He is so cute and sweet.

Anonymous said...

We could have given the same
opinion as the pediatrician;- that
is that our beautiful Charlie is
absolutely perfect in every way!!!

G-Ma & G-Pa Dreyer

Jason and Carrie said...

I love these sweet pictures of baby Charlie! He is growing up too fast!

Koontz Family said...

What a big boy!!! I miss you guys so much!!! It was good to talk to you today...made me miss you even more. Todd says that we can come out for a visit soon...maybe after the first of the year. Love you! Way to go Charlie!!!

Tiffy and Family said...

Nadia, sorry to post here, but I lost yoru contact info. I connected to your blog from Amanda's. I would love for your to cut and style my hair for the graduation ball next week. Please call me!! 577-4470

Tiffany

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

What a big boy! Watch out, Charlie. ..Caroline is right on your heels! =)

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

poor little guy is sleeping it off!

Anonymous said...

Nad,
You are an awesome Mommy to my beautiful grandbabies.You are continueing the tradition of T-Totally awesome mothers in the Dreyer family. Charles David and Vera Anne Duncan will be the most fantastic people in the world! Keep up the good work. I am so proud of you!
Love,
Dad D