Saturday, December 04, 2010

2Evoke creative photography

Welcome to my new project! After years of saying... I am finally doing! 2Evoke Creative Photography is up an running! I have a graphic designer working with me to make somebeautiful memories for our new clients. Check out some of our current work!
Become a fan of the blog and facebook page. Website is still under construction....
www.2evokecreativephotography.blogspot.com
Nadia Duncan (2evokecreativephotography)
If you are interested in booking a session contact me at 2evokephotography@gmail.com

vera 4 yr photo shoot
Eli 4 yr photo shoot

Eli 4 yr photo shoot



Vera 4 yr photo shoot

christmas shoot

Thorson Family

Thorson Family

Sally and Twins shoot

Mother and Son shoot

5 comments:

Brooke and David said...

Where'd the name come from!?

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Awesome! Congrats, Nadia! Curious, too where the name came from!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

That is awsome Nadia!! I hope it all works out! Congrats!

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

Good for you, Nadia!!
I pray that this brings great freedom for you & your family, as well as Joy!
For us, we enjoy photography together!! It's sort of our hobby that we can do as a team & celebrate each other's individuality & talent.
I love to see other people's creativity! It's a gift! I love to see that you are celebrating that gift!
I wish you the BEST!!

Rains Family said...

Awesome pictures Nadia!!