Wednesday, December 12, 2007

scary santa

I don't think Vera liked sitting on Santa's lap....
The funny thing is I have a photo of myself at her age doing the same thing. Clay and I expected this to happen but still wanted to capture it. Why would she want to sit on a fat man with a long white beard that she doesn't know... Soon she will know that is Santa but for now he was just a scary old man!



We are heading out of town for a few days to Montana to visit my Dad and Gen. I hope to keep you up to date while I am there! We have some fun and exciting things planned while we are there!

6 comments:

Jason and Carrie said...

Oh gosh... I think Jaycie may have the same reaction!!! Cute dress :) Can't wait to see the girls in them together!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

OMG that is SO funny!!! I hope to get a good reaction like that out of Kylie when we visit him in Cinci!!

Koontz Family said...

Emma and I are so happy that our first pic with Santa was with you and Vera there! Have a safe trip and hurry back...you haven't even left yet and I miss you already!

Anonymous said...

That scary old santa probably pinched my sweet Vera. Poor baby. Good pic to have for when she gets older. Like mother like daughter. How cute. Love Aunt Mindy

p.s. have a great time in Montana, your dad is so excited that you are coming out there. He can't wait. Have Fun!!!

Anonymous said...

POOR LITTLE THING SHE LOOKS TERRIFIED. BUT I LOVE THE RED SHOES. YOU GUYS HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND I KNOW PAPPA NORM IS SO EXCITED.
LOVE AUNT MELODIE

Anonymous said...

Priceless! Cute outifit though.