Sunday, October 21, 2007

Baby Shower

We had a couples baby shower for our friends yesterday. Steph is due with a girl the beginning of November. The shower went well and they got some great gifts. I cooked my sister-in-laws lasagna and it was a hit. (I hate to cook and was so nervous). Lots of children playing together too!

Todd and Steph! Pretty in Pink for baby Emma


Nadia, Steph and Jenny (she helped host the party)


Vera wanted to help open the presents!


Our little shorty with her boy!


Ending the night with a fun bath!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party. We were at Bird's surprise 50th last night. Had a great time. Vera is just adorable. I love her outfits. You will become Martha Stuart before long, Nadia. I'll send you some recipes you might feel brave enough to try. Love You All!! Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

Nadia, i'm still looking for that tub thing, didn't forget
love, mom

Anonymous said...

nad: also remember that top - congrats for fitting into it!!!
love again,mom

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it was a great party - Steph looks good and Todd is just
plain adorable in Pink BUT my
adorable Vera is still the STAR!
Please let my know when Steph
delivers. Love to you all!

G-Ma in Florida

beth ewing said...

well she'll be ready for her birthday next month...she'll love opening the presents.

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe she's not in the tub ring anymore!!

Jason and Carrie said...

Looks like fun! Nad - you look great! And Vera gets more and more beautiful everyday! Did you cut her hair again?

NesrstaFamily said...

Your friends look pretty in pink. Everyone looks great, in fact. That last picture is too funny.