Monday, December 11, 2006

Big Day Out...

Big day for Mommy and Daughter...
I took Vera to the gym today and we walked along the track for 2 miles. This might not mean much for most of you but for Mom's you know how exciting this is. We used the baby bjorn and she slept the whole time. I have a long way to go before I get into my pre-pregnancy clothes but it is a good jump start!
A bunch of my friends had babies or are having them.
If interested check out their websites...
www.ewing-family.blogspot.com
www.jacobmwilliams.com
www.brittonfamily.blogspot.com
www.thefischer-family.blogspot.com
www.bushmanbaby.blogspot.com
www.freewebs.com/kylie-ann/

3 comments:

beth ewing said...

good job. i had to start walking sunshine around the same time and i was happy to do it. try the stroller too. miller always loved looking around and vera looks like she would too.

Duncan Family said...

I am not as lucky as you.. It is freezing here so we can't go outside yet....

beth ewing said...

oh yea. i forgot about that.